Many customization options are available for this Nomad Platform Bed Frame. If you would like to learn more, please read our blog post about customization and upgrades.
Taos Sleigh Platform Bed Specs
Available with two different clear coat options, three different colored finishes, or unfinished.
-Clear Coat Options-
- Standard Watco Danish Natural Oil, a unique blend of penetrating oil and varnish. When cured it is non-toxic and odor free.
- Daddy Van’s Zero VOC all natural hemp oil.
-Colored Stain Options-
- Caramel Stain- a Watco Danish Oil stain, a unique blend of penetrating oil and varnish. When cured it is non-toxic and odor free.
- Charcoal or Chocolate Stain- Made with Zero VOC Rubio Monocoat.
- The Natural Sleep Store Nomad bed frame price includes solid natural poplar slats spaced 3 1/8″ apart. Slats with a smaller gap (either 1 5/8″ or 1/2″ apart) are also available for a surcharge. Read our blog post for more details.
- Headboard is 16″ tall, and sits a total of 35″ from the floor.
- Slat height is 12″ from the floor.
- A leg that extends from the center support of the bed frame to the floor, for extra support when needed. Twin through Queen needs one support, King and Cal King needs two supports. Read our blog post for more details.
Twin: 41 1/2 in x 82 in
Twin XL: 41 1/2 in x 87 1/2 in
Full: 56 1/2 in x 82 in
Queen: 62 1/2 in x 87 1/2 in
About Nomad Furniture
All Nomad bed frames are hand made to order in Farr West, Utah. These sturdy bed frames feature simple lines, hidden connectors, solid wood, and a hand rubbed finish. All Nomad bed frames are platform beds, with sturdy slats you can place your mattress directly upon, no need for a box spring or foundation. Additionally, Nomad has many premium options to customize your bed frame if you need something different then the standard specs.