Sale! Take 20% off full price items! Use code MAY17 Ends May 31st. Some exclusions apply. See full details
Bedworks of Maine Franklin Bed
The Franklin bed frame by Bedworks of Maine is crafted using solid North American Ash. It features a beautiful raised panel headboard with matching footboard. With its sturdy construction and classic lines, the Franklin bed is timeless.
|Milk White Paint||$1,099.00||$1,149.00||$1,309.00|
Ships in 8-10 weeks
- Franklin bed in photo 1 is shown as a platform bed, with an underbed dresser. The underbed dresser is no longer available and not included with this bed. However, underbed drawers are available to purchase separately, please call to order 1.866.663.0859.
- Franklin bed in photo 2 is shown as a box spring option. Contact us to order the Franklin with box spring option (pricing is the same as shown to the left).
- Can also be ordered with an optional, low footboard, not shown (pricing less than shown to the left).
Please contact us to order additional options. 1.866.663.0859
This bed can be finished in one of 7 stains, 4 paints, clear coat only (no stain), or left unfinished. These beds are solid wood, however, the finishes are not all-natural. Any odor associated with the bed diminishes rapidly (for the highly sensitive), however, if a completely natural bed is needed, please choose unfinished. For a formaldehyde free, low VOC clear coat finish, a water based clear coat can be used for a 10% upcharge (please contact us to order this option).
|Clear Coat Only, No Stain
||Golden Oak Stain
||Natural Cherry Stain
|Unfinished, No Stain, No Clear Coat
||Milk White Paint
- Headboard height is 43 inches from the floor.
- The distance between the slats and the bottom of the headboard is 9 7/8 inches.
- Rail height is 16 inches from the floor.
- Footboard height is 26.5 inches from the floor.
- Slat height is 13 inches from the floor.
- Under bed clearance is 11 inches.
||83 1/2 in
||88 1/2 in
||88 1/2 in
About The Bedworks of Maine The BedWorks Maine, in business since 1975, is an environmentally responsible company. The wood used in the furniture is ash, an eastern domestic hardwood, which is renewable, sustainable and bio-degradable. The packaging is made from recycled materials wherever possible. The glue that is used is made from milk, and the finishes contain no urea formaldehydes and have all passed ASTM testing for lead. Now, a water based low VOC clear coat can be used as the final finish (please call to order). All the beds are very nice quality and are all made in the USA
Prices are for platform bed option (no box spring or foundation necessary). For mattress and box spring configuration, please contact us to order. 1.866.663.0859.
Made in the USA