This bed can be finished in one of 9 stains, 5 paints, clear coat only (no stain), or left unfinished. These beds are solid wood, however, the finishes are not all-natural. Any odor associated with the bed diminishes rapidly (for the highly sensitive), however, if a completely natural bed is needed, please choose unfinished. For a formaldehyde free, low VOC clear coat finish, a water based clear coat can be used for a 10% upcharge (please contact us to order this option).
- Headboard height is 43.25 inches from the floor.
- The distance between the slats and the bottom of the headboard is 10 inches.
- Rail height is 16 inches from the floor.
- Footboard height is 16 inches from the floor.
- Slat height is 13 inches from the floor.
- Under bed clearance is 11 inches.
- Twin : 45 1/2 in x 85 in
- Full : 60 1/2 in x 85 in
- Queen : 66 1/2 in x 90 in
- King : 81 1/4 in x 90 in
- Cal King : 77 1/4 in x 94 in
About The Bedworks of Maine
The BedWorks Maine, in business since 1975, is an environmentally responsible company. The wood used in the furniture is ash, an eastern domestic hardwood, which is renewable, sustainable and bio-degradable. The packaging is made from recycled materials wherever possible. The glue that is used is made from milk, and the finishes contain no urea formaldehydes and have all passed ASTM testing for lead. Now, a water based low VOC clear coat can be used as the final finish (please call to order). All the beds are very nice quality and are all made in the USA. Prices are for platform bed option (no box spring or foundation necessary). For mattress and box spring configuration, please contact us to order. 1.866.663.0859.