Pacific Rim furniture comes in solid natural maple or solid natural cherry.
- Outside Dimensions: 54.5 by 32.5 inches. Inside Dimensions: 27.75 by 52 inches. Standard crib size (all crib mattresses we sell) fits this maple crib. Height: 41 inches.
- Complies with mandatory requirements for full-sized cribs set forth in 16 CFR 1219 Full-size baby cribs & CPSIA Requirements
- Tested for compliance by Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services, Inc., an independent testing facility
- Changes to Youth Bed and Day Bed with available kits (contact us for prices).
- Mortise and Tenon construction.
- Casters available.
- Materials and workmanship guaranteed to be free from defects.
About Pacific Rim Furniture
All of the Pacific Rim furniture is built in Eugene, Oregon. Each piece is made from solid maple or solid cherry and is hand finished with tung oil. For an additional fee, this bed frame can be finished with Tried and True Linseed Oil finish in place of the tung oil, please contact us to order. Alternatively, furniture can ship unfinished on request. All joints are mortise and tenon. On Platform beds, the slats are made with solid fir held together with jute webbing. With Pacific Rim’s beautiful maple and attention to detail, this furniture is stunning: the craftsmanship is flawless and the wood grain is lovely with its natural variation. Pacific Rim is committed to minimal environmental impact and is FSC certified. This means that the wood is harvested from Pacific Coast forests that are being managed with an eye to the future. They donate left-over wood to schools and community centers. Their sawdust is used for compost. We are very impressed with Pacific Rim’s commitment to the environment.
Made in the USA