The Rossa Organic Pocket Coil Mattress
- Height: approximately 12 inches
- Core: a pocket coil innerspring unit wrapped with biodegradable PLA
- Surface: choose extra soft, soft, or medium GOLS certified latex
- Cover: wrapped in a GOTS certified organic cotton and organic wool cover with a zipper for access
- Absolutely no synthetic fire retardants!
Rossa Foundation Requirements
The Rossa mattress requires a unique foundation. The coil springs used in most supporting box springs are approximately 3 inches in diameter. The diameter of coils used in the Rossa mattress is approximately 1.5 inches. What this means, is that to prevent the pocket coils from resting on an unsupported space, one of the following options must be used:
- -Order the Rossa with the coordinating OMI foundation, which is padded to offer the coils proper support.
- -Order the Rossa with the supplemental foundation layer. The supplemental foundation layer can then be placed on top of a supportive platform bed, box spring, or foundation.
- -Place on a slat bed frame with no more than 1 inch between slats (most platform bed frames have 2-3 inch space between slats)
Not using proper support could void the warranty
The OMI Rossa matching foundation
Made out of cabinet grade kiln dried wood and organic cotton, this 8″ foundation is padded to support the coils that form the core of the Rossa.
The Supplemental Foundation Layer
Made out of 2″ of coir (natural coconut fiber baked with natural latex) wrapped in organic cotton, the supplemental foundation layer will serve as proper pocket coil support on a box spring, foundation, or platform bed.
90 DAY COMFORT GUARANTEE
If you aren‘t completely satisfied with the comfort and/or firmness of your mattress, you have the option of changing the firmness of one latex layer at no additional cost. OMI 90 Day Comfort Guarantee
WHAT IS THE WARRANTY?
OMI offers a 20 Year Limited Warranty.
Made in the USA
*Need this mattress to be made without wool?
We can custom order this mattress to be made without wool. Organic cotton batting replaces the wool that is quilted between two layers of organic cotton fabric. If we remove the wool from this mattress, it no longer meets the US flame retardant standards, so in order to purchase this mattress, you must have a doctor’s note, written from a physician or chiropractor, stating that you need a mattress made with neither chemical flame retardants or wool. We must have the doctor’s note before getting this order in production, please email or fax it to us at 415-962-4208.