Please note, comforter does not have corner ties or loops
Comforter size and weight:
- Crib: 35″ x 53″, 1.6 pounds
- Twin: 66″x86″, 4.5 pounds
- Queen: 90″x90″, 6.2 pounds
- King: 102″x90″, 7 pounds
Wash and Care instructions:
- To ensure your new comforter performs its very best and lasts as long as it’s designed, we highly recommend you protect it with a duvet cover.
- You may spot clean the cotton cover of your comforter with a soft brush and mild detergent, allowing it to air dry completely before putting it back into the duvet cover.
- For major stains that get through the duvet cover and comforter cover, we recommend eco-friendly dry cleaning on a short cycle with limited moisture.
- Regular sunning and airing of your new comforter will naturally revitalize and disinfect your wool bedding. Many of our customers choose to sun and air their comforter while their duvet cover is in the wash to keep up a consistent routine!
Understanding the Aroma of Merino Wool
The sweet smell of Merino wool assures you’re receiving the true, organic Merino wool product and it’s free of harmful chemicals, toxins, and synthetics. Wool aroma is appealing to the senses and helps induce a relaxed, healthy, and comforting sleep environment. It will dissipate within a few days after opening.