More About the Azara by Greenington
- -Crafted in 100% solid Moso bamboo; contains no MDF, plywood, or particle board
- -Eco-friendly and rapidly renewable, Moso bamboo is a grass that reaches maturity in 5 years or less and releases nearly 35 percent more oxygen back into the atmosphere
- -Variation in grain and color enriches the natural beauty of bamboo furniture
- -European slat system, comprised of 19 fully finished solid Moso bamboo slats. No box spring needed.
- -Easy to use slats are connected and lock into the frame.
- -Classic bamboo is 20% harder than Red Oak
- -Bed Frames ship in 2 boxes and require minimal assembly.
Queen: 63″W 85″L, Height of Footboard- 14 1/2″, Height of Headboard- 39 1/2″
King: 79″W 85″L, Height of Footboard- 14 1/2″, Height of Headboard- 39 1/2″
California King: 76″W 91½″L, Height of Footboard- 14 1/2″, Height of Headboard- 39 1/2″
More about the Greenington Bamboo
Bamboo is one of the earths most renewable hardwood resources, growing to full maturity in just 5 years. Compare this to brazillian walnut which takes 40 years and oak which takes 70 years to reach maturity.
Bamboo used in the production of Greenington furniture is individually selected by a local farmer and harvested by hand. This preserves the eco-system of the native bamboo forest, and leaves the bamboo root system intact, from which new bamboo shoots will emerge and grow the following year. Greenington does not use clear cutting, a timber harvesting method that involves the removal of standing trees in a given area, commonly used in the wood lumber industry.