Holiday Sale! Take 15% off full priced merchandise, use code HOHOHO Some exclusions apply, full details
Pacific Rim Classic Bed
The curve of the headboard and footboard of the Pacific Rim Classic Bed give this frame a classic look that is sure to stand the test of time. Solid craftmanship makes every Pacific Rim piece one that can be passed down from generation to generation. Choose solid maple or solid natural cherry.
Typically ships in 2-4 weeks.
Classic Bed Specs
- Headboard Height: 38 inches
- Headboard Post Height: 36 inches
- Footboard Height: 21 5/8 inches
- Footboard Post Height: 19 5/8 inches
- Underbed Clearance: 9 3/4 inches
- Height of Slats from the Floor: 14 1/2 inches
- Distance Between Slats and Bottom of Headboard: 6 1/4 inches
for Box Spring:
- Headboard Height: 42 inches
- Headboard Post Height: 40 inches
- Footboard Height: 25 5/8 inches
- Footboard Post Height: 23 5/8 inches
- Underbed Clearance: 6 3/4 inches
- Height of Supports from the Floor: 9 1/4 inches
- Distance Between Slats and Bottom of Headboard: 15 1/2 inches
||42 3/8 in
||79 1/4 in
||57 3/8 in
||79 1/4 in
||63 3/8 in
||83 1/4 in
||81 3/8 in
||83 1/4 in
||75 3/8 in
||87 1/4 in
Pacific Rim furniture comes in solid natural maple or solid natural cherry.
About Pacific Rim Furniture
All of the Pacific Rim furniture is built in Eugene, Oregon. Each piece is made from solid maple or solid cherry and is hand finished with tung oil. For an additional fee, this bed frame can be finished with Tried and True Linseed Oil finish in place of the tung oil, please contact us
to order. Alternatively, furniture can ship unfinished on request. All joints are mortise and tenon. On Platform beds, the slats are made with solid fir held together with jute webbing. With Pacific Rim's beautiful maple and attention to detail, this furniture is stunning: the craftsmanship is flawless and the wood grain is lovely with its natural variation. Pacific Rim is committed to minimal environmental impact and is FSC certified. This means that the wood is harvested from Pacific Coast forests that are being managed with an eye to the future. They donate left-over wood to schools and community centers. Their sawdust is used for compost. We are very impressed with Pacific Rim's commitment to the environment.
If you want to place your mattress directly on the bed, choose a platform bed. If you have a box spring that you must place the mattress on first, choose the "for Box Spring" option.
Made in the USA